Proving once again why it’s a global leader in apps designed for manufacturing and distribution solutions, Insight Works has created a resourceful multi-functional app that boosts those processes. The new Enhanced Planning Pack app for Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a suite of five apps all with a specific purpose to optimize manufacturing procedures.
Insight Works is a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV Partner whose growing network distributes its apps to end-users and provides end-to-end manufacturing and distribution solutions. The addition of this multi-functional app is yet another example of how Insight Works demonstrates its understanding of what apps are needed in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central community.
Whether it’s saving the users time, providing invaluable insight, or forecasting and streamlining planning processes, the series of apps add a ton of functionality to Business Central users. The apps comprise:
- The Enhanced Planning Worksheet which saves time, provides insight into resource requirements and alternate planning logic, and assists in Material Requirements Planning.
- The Item Planning Review which reviews and analyzes historical trends and current re-ordering strategies to help avoid surplus or missing stock items.
- The Enhanced Forecasting Worksheet which generates more realistic Business Central productions forecasts based on historical item usage trends.
- The Multi-level BOM viewer which allows users to easily visualize and edit complex BOM hierarchies without having to jump from screen to screen to get info about material availability.
- The Routing Analysis which compares and evaluates actual production times to planned production times resulting in improvements to costing, sales margins, and scheduling.
The Enhanced Planning Pack packs a powerful punch when it comes to item stock levels, forecasting, and optimizing manufacturing processes,” said Brian Neufeld, Director of Marketing, Insight Works. “This set of apps is a way for Business Central users to supercharge their manufacturing processes and provide more visibility into forecasts and operations.”
Neufeld notes Business Central users can try the app before they buy it as the Enhanced Planning Pack app is available to try for free from Microsoft AppSource.
About Insight Works
Insight Works is a global leader in productivity solutions for manufacturers, distributors and supply chains, offering end-to-end software applications ranging from procurement and warehouse management to manufacturing and shipping. Products include mobile warehouse data collection, shop floor data collection, inventory management, integrated shipping, scheduling and more.
Insight Works is a Microsoft Gold-certified partner and a direct Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, recognized as one of Canada’s fastest-growing businesses by being awarded the coveted 50 Best Managed IT Companies designation. The organization is headquartered in Canada and boasts a European presence in the Netherlands and remote offices in the U.S., its products are distributed by a global network of Microsoft partners. To learn more, visit www.dmsiworks.com.